A regular gift that saves lives.
By joining the Regular Giving program you will be joining an exceptional group of people who are ensuring our medical researchers can continue to make life-saving discoveries.
You will be helping our world-class clinicians and researchers to find causes of chronic diseases much earlier, better treatment and ultimately cures.
It’s a personal and profound way in which to ensure a healthier future for your children, grandchildren and future generations.
By joining the Regular Giving program:
- Your monthly gift will be deducted automatically by the method of your choice, (either direct bank debit or credit card). Each July you will receive a receipt to claim your tax deduction.
- You can choose the level of support that meets your needs. It’s entirely your choice.
- You can opt out or change your level of support at any time, as we know circumstances can change.
- Your funds will stay right here in South Australia, helping South Australians.
- You can choose the area of medical research you wish to support, whether that’s cancer, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, dementia or other medical complications.
We know that your generosity has been given from the heart and at all times we will ensure your gift is used wisely and respectfully.
By law, all donations made to the RAH Research Fund are vested with the Health Services Charitable Gifts Board and rigorous process is in place that must be followed for researchers to apply to receive funding.
To find out more on how you can help ensure a healthier future for all South Australians, please contact us:
T: (08) 7074 1445
Ready to join our Regular Giving Program? Thank you!
Please click here to support life-saving medical research and change lives.