News 15 October 2020
Global Handwashing Day
Today is Global Handwashing Day. We all know that hand washing can reduce the spread of infection, including COVID-19 and seasonal flu – but are we always washing our hands correctly?
- Wet hands thoroughly and lather with soap
- Rub your hands together for at least 20 seconds as you wash them
- Pay attention to the backs of hands, wrists, between fingers and under fingernails
- Rinse your hands well under running water
- Dry hands with a single use paper towel or a clean towel
Together we can all make a difference and stop the spread of infection!